Sunday, December 12, 2010

Updates.

Only one more week until school is out. Thank goodness! So excited for Christmas and to have all of the family in town! School needs to just be over so there will be no more stressfulness until next year! 2011 is gonna be such a fun year, I can feel it. I hope it involves mucho amounts of friendship, love, family, everything good in life. I'm so ready for the new experiences, new people, new trials that are in store for me. I'm ready to learn more about me and the people who are in my life and the people that are going to be in my life. I still can't believe that I'll be a senior next year and that college is coming so fast! Dancing and dance parties are now on one of my favorite extra curricular activities ever (: they rock! I love the friends and people who are in my life. I've been trying to find a new hobby... Maybe I just need to get a job, that'd be a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're going to be a sr next year either!! Way weird! It'll go by SOOO fast so enjoy EVERY min of it!!! But dont be scared for college be excited because it is soo much fun and way more relaxed then high school, and the Dance Parties in College will blow high school ones out of the park! :)

    ReplyDelete