Thursday, April 28, 2011

47. So not upset.

1. I am in love with green pastures. And green valleys. And anything that's green.
2. I keep a book of all my certificates and accomplishments.
3. I wish I was a better journal keeper.
4. Sometimes, all the time, I ask the dumbest, randomest questions. And they are ALWAYS in Animal Science. Well ok, not always...
5. I think I want to be a meterologist when I get older.
6. I will own a horse ranch when I get older.
7. My mom takes pictures at the weirdest angles.
8. I want to camp out in the back of my truck sometime.
9. I'm so stressed out about planning Senior Sunrise. But it's gonna be legit.
10. I'm addicted. To skype.
11. Lately, my life consists of math homework. And spanish. And english. And health.
12. I say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. Like today at lunch. I really thought he was gay though.
13. When I was little and my brother flexed him arms I thought he was going to die because his veins popped out.
14. Screw gas prices.
15. I make up excuses to go over and see my brother because I know all his friends are over there.
16. I got my first fishing pole from Kendrek Staheli. It's pink.
17. Nicole Winona was my 2nd skype contact. And she's my best friend.
18. My mom was my first skype contact.
19. When we're reading out loud in class and my turn is next I read ahead so I don't mess up any words.
20. I think all of the facebook groups are hiliarous.
21. Bruce Almighty taught me how to spell Beautiful.
22. I really think me and my friends are some of the funniest people who were ever born.
23. I've been on 2 road trips with Zak and Brandon. They rocked my socks off.
24. I got a ticket before I got my license.
25. My dad told me today that he always wanted me to stay his little girl. I always will be his little girl.
26. I had a little glimmer of hope that Santa was real until 2 years ago.
27. I don't think I will ever attend BYU. It's so cold and I slipped 6 times while I was up there, it wasn't even icy.
28. I like people too easily. Screw love. And like.
29. I've cried 3 times in my English class this year from laughing so hard. I love that class so hardcore.
30. I love storms.
31. Our family went all the way to Canada for a rodeo. It ROCKED!
32. I have too much confidence when driving and nearly get in a wreck at least once a day.
33. I should be doing my homework right now.
34. I polished all of the stupid saddles in the tack room one time. I'm proud of the work.
35. I have a belt buckle my dad won and one my brother won.
36. I told my brother I was CPR certified and he asked me if I wanted to practice on his friend KC who I've had a crush on since I was 10. KC was right next to him and my face went bright red.
37. My favorite color of nail polish is red.
38. I don't know how I get the grades I do with how much school I miss.
39. At our family reunion we were having a canoe race and I tipped my canoe over 7 times. It rocked. Not.
40. Going to professional baseball games could possibly be my new favorite hobby.
41. One time I tried to drive home with my eyes closed to see if I could do it.
42. I love to read.
43. I can't wait to get married. Weird? Yeah, probably.
44. Just Dance is my favorite game ever.
45. I love the night time. I'm a major night owl.
46. One time I was driving down the road and something hit my windshield and I threw my hands up covered my face and ducked down. My mom got so mad and I wasn't allowed to drive for another week.
47. It scares me that I'm going to be a senior next month and going to be graduating next year.

1 comment:

  1. You are my best friend! I thought he was gay too... It's not weird that you want to get married! Screw love and gas prices.

    ReplyDelete