Monday, January 10, 2011

Primo giorno.


1. I miss the sun and the warmth. Go away winter.
2. I love hoodies. They are my favorite article of clothing ever. Chances are that if you have a hoodie that I like, I might steal it from you. ;)
3. I have contacts but they hurt my head so I only ever wear my glasses.
4. Having a best friend who is a photographer has produced more pictures of me in the past 4 years than the rest of my life. Weird? I think not.
5. I have a little Toyota Pre Runner. It's red. And I love it!
6. I hate lying and pessimistic people.
7. I love grocery shopping.
8. I love chapstick. I have to take it everywhere. I won't wear anything else.
9. I love reading and learning about history.
10. One time, earlier this year, I saved a baby calf's life.
11. I love back massages.
12. Smiles are the first think I notice about somebody.
13. If my bedroom color scheme could be any color it would be brown and green. Like the forest.
14. I want to go to Africa and Washington.
15. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment