Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Forever Love, Escalante.

 First event of the day. Horse ride at 8 in the morning.










 We were exhausted! Haha!


 I love our gang.


 I also love it when me and Michelle are the only ones who do funny faces.
 I love Tori Camille Lindsay!


 I've decided wyatt is my adopted big brother. I love him.




Can I just tell you how much I miss the Lindsays? Me, Zak, and Brandon went out to Escalante to visit them and it was so good to get to hang out and be with them again! We got there at like 11 at night and seriously didn't go to bed till like 3 in the morning. Oh did I mention we almost hit a deer and several other items on our drive there? it was awesome. not. We started the day off with a horse ride and then we went offroading in the Thunder Chicken. Probs the best part was the clay mountains and the Dr. Pepper that was involved. That night we played fugitive and fetch those sand mountains are high! Me, Wyatt, and Jesse (favoritest 15 year old ever) had a bombin time spotlighting and it was seriously the highlight of the trip. I love the Lindsays so much and am so glad I got to go and visit them for a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment