Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I am.

On facebook there was this stupid tag thing that you're suppose to write 30 things about who you are. Your goals, your personality, just who you are. As I was reading through different peoples lists I learned a lot about myself just through agreeing or disagreeing with people. So yes a lot of these I copied from other people's lists but it's just cause I like them. (:
1. I get too attached.
2. I wish that i could keep a better perspective about the bigger picture.
3. I love quotes. 
4. I love taking chances and the rush and the feeling after taking those chances.
5. I don't take chances as much as I should.
6. I am a sincere believer that prayer is one of the strongest powers on earth.
7. I get my F's and my 4's mixed up.
8. I LOVE being involved in things.
9. I'm prolly the most gullible person ever.
10. I say that I'm always stressed about having too much to do but I love having too much to do.
11. I sleep more than I should.
12. If I think to much about something that I know is simple I get confused and wonder if it's really simple or complex.
13. I love colors yet I love black and white. Colors mean fun but black and white means serious.. you need both in life.
14. Nature makes me happy.
15. Being with my family makes me happy.
16. Being optimistic is one of my favorite things and one of my favorite qualities in people.
17. Laughing is seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world.
18. I'm blessed.
19. I take things for granted.
20. I don't like to have unfinished business.
21. When I grow up I want to get married in the temple and have a family.
22. One of my biggest dreams is to complete my dads dream and own a ranch.
23. I get jealous really easily but other times I couldn't care less.
24. My grandma, mom, and sister are my three biggest role models in life. I look up to them and love them.
25. I say that I hate how my brothers are protective but really I love that they are.
26. I love getting calls at 3 a.m. from people who I want to hear from.
27. I still don't know what I want to be when i grow up.
28. I have a ton of school pride. It's ridiculous. 
29. I blush wayy bad over things that don't need to be blushed over.
30. I try to love everybody.
31. I love learning. I think it's great when you can fill your head up with knowledge and use it later in life.
32. I love reading.
33. My nieces make me so happy.
34. My fingers, nose and toes are always cold. I don't know what's wrong with me.
35. I hate cops. and tickets. and being pulled over. HATE it.
36. I wish I could stand up for myself and others around me.
37. When I get mad or frustrated I'll speak my mind.
38. I'm a pretty fast typer and texter.
39. I hate one worded conversations.
40. Volunteering makes me feel alive. It's so great!
41. One day I want to be in a tractor race. 
42. I cry. A lot. Whenever I'm mad, sad, angry, happy... Everything.
43. I love getting my teeth cleaned.
44. I wish I had whiter teeth.
45. I take a lot of things seriously and to heart.
46. I like to say I love you. Even if I don't love you, I'll still tell you I do.
47. My knees pop out of socket haha.
48. The men and women who serve our country amaze me. When we went to DC and I would see men and women in uniform I just wanted to run up to them and say thank you.
49. My dad has taught me how to be strong and my mom has taught me how to be sensitive to things in life.
50. I don't know what I would do without my parents. 
51. I'm a romantic. 
52. I'm a follower. I wish I was a leader. Working on it.
53. I love the rain. Especially summer rain. 
54. I eat a ton. And I don't care.
55. Whenever I met who invented the electric blanket I will thank them.
56. I want to go on a road trip across the country and see the worlds largest ball of string.
57. I have a really good memory. If you tell me something I prolly won't forget it.
58. I hate it when people don't remember things that I tell them.
59. One of my biggest faults is that I take things personally and always think things are my fault.
60. I love the smell of skunk.
61. I will always remember the day my dad taught me to never run a horse through a pasture and the day he taught me how to ride a horse.
62. I say my brother is a pain in the butt but I love him more than anything and am so glad that he always has my back.
63. I wish I could die for just 20 min and see who would care.
64. I am so thankful that I have the ability to see.
65. Lately I've realized how much life means. The little things in life.
66. I try to not have regrets but I do.
67. I love brown hair and blue eyes. 
68. I wish my hair would curl.
69. I hate not being listened to.
70. I love silence. But I hate awkward silence.
71. Back massages are amazing. If someone followed me around all day every day giving me a back massage I would be okay with it.
72. I hate heights. They scare the bejeebers out of me.
73. I hate and suck at public speaking.
74. I like being the person that people can turn to for comfort or they just need somebody to talk to.
75. I'm a good listener but sometimes that's all I do. I never have advice to give.
76. I WILL marry a boy that plays piano.
77. Secretly I wish that a boy would compose a song just for me. 
78. When I have kids they will do rodeo.
79. I love music. I'll find a favorite song listen the crap out of it and then move onto a new favorite.
80. I still sleep with my teddy bear.
81. I love it when I go to sleep and my head is cold but my body is warm under the covers.
82.  The gospel keeps me strong. 
83. I am sooooo blessed for the place I live and the people I live by.
84. I am so thankful for my Leeds boys, words really can't describe how much I love them.
85. My best friend is Nicole Winona. She keeps me sane.
86. I wish I could talk about my feelings.
87. I can open up really easily for strangers but not people I know.
88. Lying, pessimism, and interrupting people are my least favorite qualities in people. 
89. I love getting letters in the mail.
90. I want to live in Montana for at one period in my life.
91. My grandparents are the best. 
92. My favorite sight in the whole entire world is when it's the very end of summer and your looking out my grandma's back yard down on all the green fields and the horses and cows are out.
93. Hoodies are and always will be my favorite clothing item. Ever.
94. I like having inside jokes with people. 
95. I have a 4.0 and I stress way to much about my grades.
96. I love long big hugs that last forever.
97. I love piggy tail braids. 
98. I love my glasses but I wish that I owned big black framed ones.
99. I love my sneeze.
100. I love sitting outside on my porch at 3 a.m. and watching the lightning during thunder storms. Like seriously LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment